How to Book
Bookings for Pontio events can be made by telephone where indicated on: 01248 382828. Our telephone bookings operate a fully bilingual service from Monday-Saturday: 10.00am-8.30pm, Sunday: 12pm-5.30pm.
Can be purchased at the Box Office in Pontio. Opening hours: Monday-Saturday: 10.00am-8.30pm, Sunday: 12pm-5.30pm.
Online booking is available for Pontio events at: tickets.pontio.co.uk.
No booking fee will be charged when you buy tickets, but a £1 mailing charge will apply if you request tickets by post. Tickets by post can only be requested until 10 days before the event to ensure they reach you on time. After this, all pre-bought tickets can be collected on the door.
Customers with special needs
Pontio is committed to providing as inclusive an experience as possible for customers with special needs, and we are a member of the Hynt scheme. If you have a Hynt card, bring it to the Box Office and we will record your requirements in our system.
Here are some of the facilities we provide:
- There is level access and lifts to all parts of the building. Accessible toilets are available on level 0, 1, 3, 4 and 5. A wheelchair is available at reception if you need to borrow one to access the building.
- A disabled carpark with 8 bays is located adjacent to the building on Glanrafon Hill. For those with more severe mobility issues there are 3 bays located on the plaza next to the building. To access one of these spaces please contact the Duty Manager beforehand on (01248) 383838.
- For customers with hearing impairment there are induction loops at the Box Office counter and in the Cinema. In Theatr Bryn Terfel and the Studio Theatre there is an infra-red system – please ask at the Box Office for a headset which will link to your hearing aid with the switch in the T position.
- The Cinema has audio description facilities and audio described showings are highlighted in the programme. Please ask for a headset at the Box Office if you want to use this service. There are also some subtitled showings, which are highlighted in the programme.
- We have a number of relaxed and dementia-friendly performances from time to time that are highlighted in the programme.
- If your requirements are such that you need to have a carer to accompany you, your carer goes free of charge.
- If you are a wheelchair user and want to be able to book wheelchair seats online, please contact the Box Office. Once your requirements are noted in our ticketing system you will be able to book your wheelchair seat (and free carer seat if applicable) online. This online booking facility is only available in the cinema at present but we will be making it available in our other performance spaces soon.
We cater for groups and can occasionally offer great discounts. Please contact our Box Office for more information on 01248 382828.
We recommend you arrive for events 30 minutes prior.
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.